The DVCommand treater and MPC applications control, monitor, and display the entire frac process—including water, proppant, chemicals, flow rate, pressure, and more—all from a centralized location in the data van.
Whether operators are building their own data vans or purchasing from one of our OEM partners, we can help ensure an optimal DVCommand configuration that provides centralized control of all FracCommand equipment in the frac spread while retaining the option of local equipment control.
The DVCommand offer powerful data acquisition and monitoring of equipment information, pressures, rates and more—including thousands of channels of data.
Other features include:
- Comprehensive and flexible data displays and logging
- Centralized monitoring, alarming, and real-time reporting
- Easy access to modify the configuration of any unit while maintaining its own configuration data
- Individual unit data logging with DVCommand redundancy logging in the data van
- Supports multiple monitors for displays with easy setup
- Dedicated customer service through installation, commissioning, training, and field support
The DVCommand Multi-Pump Controller (MPC) application is the complete solution for safe and reliable pump control. PumpLink, as well as other third-party control systems automatically connects to the MPC. Pumps can be controlled individually or within groups. Pump groups enable the operator to control the pumps with greater ease and efficiency.
- Automated control of up to 32 pumps with individual, group, E-stop, and neutral idle algorithms
- Data available via AMI Analytics enables remote monitoring of equipment and maintenance states
- Data viewing capability provides access to the raw data logged during the frac job
- Logging CSV job data enables setting the parameters for saving channel data to .csv files
- Graphing for intuitive interface captures annotations and screenshots of channel data
- Diagnostics view to engine and transmission diagnostics and events
- Pressure limiting pump rate control maximizes rate while limiting treatment pressure
- CAT PEMS (Pump Electronic Monitoring System) compatible – display for leak and cavitation status as well as notification of pump diagnostics and events
- Engine idle management support to reduce fuel consumption during idle times
- Pressure test capabilities for third party test, including CAT automated stall test mode supported
- ZF line test mode supported
The DVCommand treater application is a comprehensive, integrated system for remotely running scheduled frac jobs. The treater collects data from the mixing equipment and runs a schedule for all connected equipment to mix slurry throughout each job phase. Our treater includes support for rig-ups with multiple blenders, chem add units, and hydration units per job including seamless switchover to backup units, if needed.
Optimize productivity with the ability to control, monitor, and display the entire process (water, proppant, chemicals, flow rate, pressure, and more) from a remote, central location.
- Job scheduler – to set up and run a scheduled frac job for all connected equipment
- Densitometer calibration support – provides support for calibrating Vega, ThermoFisher, and Berthold densitometers
- Data available via AMI analytics – enables remote monitoring of equipment and maintenance status
- Data viewing – provides access to the raw data logged during the frac job
- Logging CSV job data – enables setting the parameters for saving channel data to .csv files
- Graphing – for intuitive interface captures annotations and screenshots of channel data